Check our Latest products!
Travel packing tips 101 – Men have simple and basic needs unlike women. But this does not mean that men are not that meticulous with preparing their luggage for a trip, especially since they are quite not the neat packer that we know off.
Packing can be a stressful process with your worldly belongings stuffed into one suitcase. Doing this can make you panic that you tend to forget the essentials namely your travel documents, and of course the art of a non-crease packing for your clothes. For those who aspire to reach their destination relaxed and in style, here is how to manage packing with perfection that is very feminine but will keep your manly image intact.
For packing your clothes, rolling them will maximize your luggage space and at the same time, minimizes the creases as a result of being in the cargo for a 14-hour flight. With regards to suits and sports coat, it is important that you put them in a suit holder and opt to hand carry it.
- Dress shirts
- Dress slacks
- Suit/Sport coat (laundry cover in plastic or cloth-keep hanger intact)
- Dress shoes (pack them in a small cloth bag)
- Tennis shoes (pack them in a small cloth bag)
- Tie (roll and place them inside your shoes)
- Belt (roll and place them inside your shoes)
Manly hygiene kit
Place the following items in your manly Dopp kit. Make sure that they are in accordance to the airport’s policy on the allowable size. You can check online for such restrictions.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shaving gel/cream
- Shampoo in small containers
- For the vain men, your facial moisturizing kit
Oops! Don’t forget
Some may tend to forget the most essential things when packing so before anything else, make sure that these are taken care of and are conveniently packed neatly in your hand carry bag.
- Plane tickets (include the official receipt)
- Driver’s license (make sure that it is not expired to make it valid)
- Digital Camera
- Sunglasses/eye glasses
- Medicines in their original packaging (attach prescription stating their generic names and bring small amounts if you need to take them during the flight. Nonetheless, place them in your luggage avoid any security problems)
write by Oswald