Check our Latest products!
Soccer is an exciting game that should be enjoyed all through. Players need to start off with the right gear to put up their best performance when out there and soccer cleats are some of the important items needed to positively impact performance. Considering that it is an active game, there is always the risk of getting injured, especially with all the running. But when you have selected the most appropriate soccer cleats, you are less likely to get injured.
Most cleats come with protective features to prevent injuries as much as possible. They may not be the most obvious features to consider when buying your cleats, but they can go a long way in keeping you safer during play. These features may just end up saving you from sprained ankles, torn muscles, sprained knee ligaments and even broken bones. You only need to pay attention to shoe features that can reduce the likelihood of the injuries.
1. Tri stud technology – There are cleats that come with this feature which generally utilizes natural foot movement and prevents inversion injuries. The technology is also great in training muscles on the lower limb. The stud configuration can go a long way in keeping you safe from injuries so consider what yours mean when buying.
2. Wings – They are now being included by most brands to as injury prevention features. Most are on the lateral side of the boots to help in the prevention of foot roll during movement. It is among the best features you can have on your cleats to keep your ankles safe from sprains.
3. Padded upper – Not all cleats come with uppers that are decently padded but those that do definitely work best in protecting knees and ankles from injuries during play. The upper also adds to the comfort levels of your cleats.
4. Heel rise – It is a feature that may not seem that pleasant to most players, yet it is one that can help greatly in preventing overuse injuries. A slightly higher heel on your cleats reduces stress on joints and muscles and also promotes bio-mechanical efficiency.
5. Stud material – Some of the best are made using rubber, but there are other materials that are used to offer durability. The studs are important in offering grip, but they can be dangerous, especially when they meet another player. For safety purposes, you might want to consider materials that are likely to cause injuries or are designed in such a way that the impact is reduced.
When considering getting your soccer shoes, it is advisable that you go through any reviews given so you are able to identify the key features and what they stand to benefit you and other players as you enjoy the game. The protective features may differ from one brand to another or from one shoe series to another. Find out as much as you can and then make a choice that will offer you a more pleasant play time.
write by jackson