black t shirt
If you are considering using promotional carrier bags for your next promotion why not take a leaf out of the book of the large supermarkets and opt for re-usable non woven polypropylene bags. Polypropylene or PP as it is known is a type of plastic that has a higher melting point than most other plastics which are used in bag manufacture. The non-woven nature of PP means that it is pressed into very thin sheets which are then made into bags rather than being made into fibres that can be woven. This produces a very durable and long lasting material which will retain its shape and usability over a prolonged period. There are a number of good reasons why this material is becoming more popular for the production of carrier bags and here are just a few of them.
- Bags made from this material are easy to dye and are therefore available in a wide choice of colours. The relatively large print areas offered by promotional polypropylene bags are suitable for a variety of printing methods with which to promote your business.
- Non-woven polypropylene bags are much stronger and more durable than ordinary plastic bags and can be re-used over and over again hence the name “bag for life”. This means that your bag will continue to be used long after your promotional event is over displaying your advertising to a large audience. The current trend for supermarkets to reward shoppers for re-using bags means that there is a further incentive for your message to continue to be on public view. What other promotional product can you choose where recipients are actually rewarded for continuing to use it?
- These bags are much easier to recycle than conventional plastic bags and for this reason make a more sensible choice for anyone with a concern for the environment.
- A large proportion of the polypropylene used in the manufacture of carrier bags is derived from recycled material making it even more eco-friendly.
- In addition to shopping bags a variety of other products are available such as Expo Bags, Document Bags, Meeting Bags, Drawstring Bags, Shoe Bags and Suit Covers.
As you can see non-woven polypropylene is a very versatile material for manufacturing promotional bags that will keep your message to the forefront over an extended period of time and can also enhance your “green credentials” with its ability to be re-used and ultimately re-cycled.
You can see more: lưới bảo vệ ban công
write by Taylor