black t shirt
With obesity figures skyrocketing, medical research points to the importance of exercise to ward off excess weight as well as other health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even depression. Many people look to a gym membership as the answer. And certainly, this is an excellent choice as there are gym types to meet the needs of just about everyone. For those who wish to focus on strength training, this article will attempt to compare the cost of strength training at a gym or fitness center versus the cost of purchasing a Bio Force 1.7 home gym system.
The Cost of Strength Training at a Gym
Gyms are a great place for strength training. They offer a staggering variety of machines that suits the needs of everyone, from novice to pro. But here are some of the costs involved in purchasing a gym membership:
- A basic gym membership, which gives you access to all the strength training (as well as cardio) machines may cost anywhere from $25-$60/month ($300-$720/year). Some gyms or fitness centers may also feature an indoor running track, a pool, and/or child care. Other services may be available that may or may not be covered by your monthly membership fee. For instance, classes may be an additional fee. And many of these gyms also charge a registration or initiation fee that can be as much as $100. Also, many gyms require you sign a contract for a minimum of one year, and charge penalties for early termination.
- How far is the gym from your home? How much of your time, gasoline, and wear and tear on your car will it cost you to make that trip on a regular basis?
- Many people feel pressured to look like a pro at the gym, and therefore feel the need to outfit themselves with the latest in workout wear and shoes. Trendy detroit tigers st louis cardinals polo and dallas cowboys 3d hoodie can cost a great deal of money, especially for those shoes!
- If you have children, does your gym offer child care? And is it included in your membership fee or does it cost extra? Or is it only available at certain times that may not be convenient for you? Some gyms may charge about $5/child for this service.
Strength Training at Home
There are many cost savings involved in working out at home. Here are just a few:
- There is no cost involved for gasoline, wear and tear on your car, or the time involved to drive to and from the gym.
- While you may still need to invest in a decent, supportive pair of shoes (and a good sports bra if you’re a woman), there is no pressure to purchase trendy, expensive workout clothes. Any old sweatpants and a t- los angeles clippers t shirt will do nicely.
- Where child care is involved, working out at home is a great option. You can do this while your spouse or significant other is home, while the kids are in school or sleeping, or with some very clear rules, your children can even be in the room with you as you work out.
The Bio Force 1.7 Home Gym
This home fitness system features Total Nitrocell Technology (or TNT), which is unique to the Bio Force 1.7. The system uses two nitrogen-charged cylinders to create resistance that is smoothly fluid. The resistance stays consistent throughout the entire range of motion-from the beginning of the rep all the way to the end.
The Bio Force 1.7 resistance levels can be changed easily with a slide-n-lock mechanism that will adjust from 10 pounds to 170 pounds in mere seconds. Changing from one exercise to another is quick and easy, and there are no bows to adjust or weights to move. So your routine becomes more effective and much simpler.
The Bio Force 1.7 is designed to work every muscle group in your body. It features a two-position seat and comes with an owner’s manual that outlines over 100 body shaping exercises. Also included are separate exercise charts for men and women, meal charts, and a DVD that demonstrates proper form and technique.
The Bio Force 1.7 is compact, taking up less space than a treadmill. As assembled, its dimensions are 52 ” L by 82″ H. It weighs 174 pounds and comes with a 12-month warranty on the parts and frame. The Bio Force comes complete, with nothing additional to buy.
So What Does it Cost?
The full retail price of the Bio Force 1.7 is $999. However, it can be found online ranging in price anywhere from $657 to $799.99. Shipping may or may not be included in that price.
For the sake of comparison, we will look at the cost of three years’ membership in a gym as opposed to using the Bio Force 1.7 for three years:
- A basic gym membership can cost anywhere from $25 to $60 per month. There may be additional costs for child care, transportation, and clothing.
- The Bio Force 1.7 can be purchased for as little as $657.00. This breaks down to $18.25/month over the course of three years. With the possible exception of a good pair of dallas cowboys 3d hoodie and a sports bra, there are no additional costs involved in purchasing the Bio Force 1.7
You can see more: lưới an toàn cầu thang
write by Athena Nguyen