Check our Latest products!
1. Beaches on the southwest part of the island enjoy almost constant trade winds, which have a cooling effect. These Aruba beaches offer beautiful scenery and help you stay cool in the sun and sand at the same time. The trade winds are normally fairly gentle, but at certain times and during inclement weather these winds can pick up and become strong gusts.
2. The most popular beach on Aruba is Palm Beach, also known as the Best Fun Beach. This beach runs past some of the most luxurious resorts on the island, and can become crowded at certain times of the day. A walk along this beach can include waterfalls, numerous resort bars and snack establishments, and plenty of people watching.
3. Aruba beaches are perfect for water sports of all varieties. Whether you enjoy scuba diving, swimming, or jet skis, there is something at these beaches for everyone. Go snorkeling and marvel at all of the brightly colored tropical fish and sea life, or enjoy a day skimming over the water in an exhilarating ride during windsurfing. If you enjoy water sports and beautiful weather, then Aruba is the perfect destination for you.
4. The sand on these beaches is exquisite. Soft white powder covers the beaches, and feels great on your feet. The sand on most of the beaches on the island is extremely clean, and free from debris that would make walking without shoes a risk. These beaches are perfect for sunbathing on, or taking an evening stroll in the sunset or moonlight.
5. Gorgeous tropical sunsets make Aruba beaches the best place for romance, and an ideal honeymoon spot. The tropical scenery and climate make this island a great place for romance, and it is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations chosen. The beaches on Aruba can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night, and they offer an experience that you will not soon forget.
6. If you want to get away from the crowds then visit the beaches on the northern part of the island. Some of the most popular beaches on the island can get very crowded during the day, but there are many expanses of beach which are never crowded no matter what time of day it is, and you can relax and enjoy your day without large numbers of people milling around.
7. Aruba beaches are one of the top vacation spots out of anywhere in the world. The crystal warm waters, tropical setting and beauty, and all of the fun and activities that the beaches offer make them well-known across the globe. Whether you want solitude, fun in the sun, or relaxation you will find it at one of the beaches here.
write by Jon Brecht